24″ x 24″ x 1″
Auralex SonoFiber panels are an effective, cost-efficient, environmentally friendly absorption alternative to foam and fiberglass acoustic panels. Made from post-consumer recycled cotton waste with a Class-A fire rating, SonoFiber panels are a smart, green, safe choice for taming reflections and reducing reverberation time.
• 1” Auralex SonoFiber panels have equal or better absorption coefficients than 2″ thick melamine acoustic foam.
• Affordable and effective. Perfect for studio live rooms, clubs, sound stages and projects that don’t require fancy fabric-covered acoustic treatments.
• Easy to install with no exposure to dust or health hazards.
• Can be used to help attain LEED certification. Great for use in green building projects and spaces where environmental air quality is important.
• Durable, flexible panels are not prone to breaking or puncture.
For improved low frequency absorption, SonoFiber panels can be stacked.
Application photos here.
Out of stock